Instant reconciliation with paternal aunt



Dear Islamic brothers! These days, people break off relations with each other on trivial matters. With the intentions of developing mutual affection and conveying the call to righteousness, I am presenting you with some Madanī pearls of advice regarding treating relatives with good manners. While describing the Aādīš of the Beloved and Blessed Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّمSayyidunā Abū Ĥurayraĥ رَضِىَ اللهُ تَعَالٰی عَـنْهُ once said: Anyone breaking off relations must leave our gathering. Listening to this, a young man stood up and went to his paternal aunt he had a years old quarrel with. After the aunt and the nephew got reconciled with each other, the aunt asked her nephew to go and ask the reason for it (i.e. what was the wisdom behind the announcement made by Sayyidunā Abū Ĥurayraĥ رَضِىَ اللهُ تَعَالٰی عَـنْهُ?). Therefore, the young man came and asked the reason for it. Sayyidunā Abū Ĥurayraĥ رَضِىَ اللهُ تَعَالٰی عَـنْهُ replied that he had heard the Beloved and Blessed Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم say, ‘The nation which has any relations-severing person in it is not blessed with the mercy of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ.’ (Az-Zawājir ‘Aniqtirāf-il-Kabāir, vol. 2, pp. 153)
Dear Islamic brothers! Did you see how the Muslims of the past had deep divine fear? The fortunate young man overcome with divine fear promptly went to his aunt himself and made reconciliation with her. Everyone should ponder which relatives they have differences with. If anyone finds out any quarrel  with any relative, they should immediately make efforts for reconciliation provided there is no Shar’ī prohibition. Even if you have to demean yourself, do it for the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّYou will reach heights of respect, اِنْ شَــآءَالـلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم has said: ‘مَنۡ تَوَاضَعَ لِلّٰهِ رَفَعَهُ اللّٰهُ’ That is, one who shows humility for Allahعَزَّوَجَلَّ is granted loftiness by Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ. (Shu’ab-ul-Īmān, vol. 6, pp. 276, Ḥadīš 8140)
In order to establish peace at homes and society, join the fragrant Madanī environment of Dawat-e-Islami and travel every month with the Sunnaĥ-Inspiring Madanī Qāfilaĥs for three days. Also spend your life acting upon Madanī In’āmāt. Let me tell you a Madanī parable for your persuasion. Here is a summary of what an Islamic brother from Bāb-ul-Madīnaĥ Karachi has related. There was a long-standing row between my wife and mother.
At last, my wife fell out with us and went to her parental home. Extremely upset, I was unable to handle the situation. Meanwhile, I was lucky to have obtained a Madanī Mużākaraĥ VCD titled ‘Gĥar Amn kā Geĥwāraĥ kaysay Banay’ released by Maktaba-tul-Madīnaĥ, the publishing department of Dawat-e-Islami. Hoping for some solution to my issue, I not only watched the VCD myself but also made my mother watch it. Moreover, I sent a VCD to the house of my in-laws. My mother liked it so much that she watched it twice and, much to my astonishment, said, ‘Son! Let’s go to the house of your in-laws.’
Heaving a sigh of relief, I thought to myself the VCD seemed to have done what I could not do despite making repeatedindividual efforts. After we reached there, my mother propitiated my wife very affectionately and brought her home. My wife too responded positively. The very next day after she came home, she said to my mother, ‘Dear mother! The room I am living in is very large, whereas the one other family members are living in is rather small. Please you people live in my room and I will live in yours.’ اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ! Our home that was full of discords and disharmony turned into a palace of peace by the blessings of Dawat-e-Islami.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunan and Manners of Applying Kohl

Sneezing in the light of Islam in this Corona Panedemic

The Historic Event of Aamul Feel